The Chronomite SR-20L/120 water heater promotes water conversion and offers hot water continuously. It also offers quick response for different temperature variations and works efficiently with electric eye flow faucets. Its microprocessor technology allows controlled output temperature, which delivers unlimited water without the risk of scalding.
It is only operational when hot water is required. As a result, it ensures that there is no inefficient electricity use. It is also designed for horizontal installation and under sink hardwiring. It can be used in different places such as commercial and industrial buildings, kitchens, hospitals, schools, and public lavatories.
Chronomite SR-20L/120 HTR
The Chronomite SR-20L/120 has several features that make it a nice catch. First, it features a digital microprocessor to respond quickly to changes in the water temperature and much more, so you never have uneven temperatures.
Features of the Chronomite SR-20L/120 HTR
- The highly engineered digital microprocessor enables the heater to sense incoming water temperature and adjust accordingly. In addition, the microprocessor has a quick response to temperature changes. Thus, it is ideal for hands-free faucets, which require shallow flows. The presence of the microprocessor makes sure that you get many years of efficient service from the unit.
- Instant hot water supply is delivered every time you turn on a faucet, and you get an unlimited supply. The elements of the system will enable you to get hot water continually. You are in a position to determine the amount of water you need.
- With the Chronomite SR-20L/120, you will have a lower installation cost than most tankless water heaters. It doesn’t require professional installation if you are a handyman or one of those avid do-it-yourselfers.
Advantages of the Chronomite SR-20L/120 HTR
- Durable. With the advanced features of the Chronomite SR-20L/120 Tankless Water Heater, you do not have to worry about durability and reliability. There is no room for rusting or erosion because the elements of the tankless water heater are of high quality; this means it will last you many years and more than the lifespan of your typical water heater.
- Cost-Effective & Energy Efficient. The Chronomite SR-20L/120 tankless water heater consumes less power than the traditional model. It cuts down the electrical bills to a considerable extent. As a result, you save your cash each month post installation starting from the first month.
- Eco-Friendly. The advanced technology used to develop this Chronomite tankless water heater reduces the emission of carbon into the atmosphere. It is made of reliable elements which do not cause any harm to the atmosphere.
- Non-Corrosive. This Chronomite tankless water heater is safe to use since it does not build up rust. Traditional water heaters build up rust, making them dangerous for use in the long run. On the other hand, the hot water generated by this system is safe and clean to use.
Things to be aware of
Many previous owners of this model note that it doesn’t get the water as hot as they would like, so that’s something to keep in mind.
Chronomite tankless water heater has a flow rate of 0.5-GPM, and so it will provide hot water on low flow water lines. This means this water heater not only saves you money on your electric bill but also on the water as well.