The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus is a state-of-the-art tankless water heater designed to suit any homeowner’s lifestyle. This uniquely designed water heater is sure to save you at least 20% vs. conventional tank water heaters. The performance is remarkable, and thus, this is one of the most elite water heaters of the generation. The body is made of high-quality stainless steel to protect from corrosion-related issues, and it comes with a 3-year warranty.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus Water Heater
Features of the Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus Water Heater
- The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus might look smaller than numerous water heaters. Still, the output efficiency and the workings are entirely reliable for giving you the best heating experience for at least 10 – 15 years.
- Compact Dimensions: The dimensions are 14.5in x 16.625in x 4.625in. The current required is 80 amperes, and the fuel required to heat is electricity. This unit is not compatible with other fuel sources such as propane or natural gas.
- Flow Rate: The flow rate will depend on the temperature and pressure applied to obtain a specific limit of water flow. For instance, the flow rate at 35F rises to 3.75 gallons per minute (GPM). The heat flow is based on a scale of 10 degrees and up to 65F with a flow rate of 2.02 GPM.
- No Vent: no venting is required, unlike other tankless water heaters
Advantages of the Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus
- Seismic Proof: The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus is a tankless water heating system and not subject to seismic code. There is no need for preventative construction, as required when using a tank-type water heater.
- Thermostatic Control: The Tempra 20 Plus, like all the other Stiebel Eltron’s various water heaters, comes with advanced thermostatic control features to ensure that the system temperature is set up for comfort all day.
- Heat Sensors: This tankless water heater comes with advanced heat sensors. The technology will ensure that the hot water temperature is always maintained between 86F to 140F. This will ensure that the product is not damaged by power cuts, fluctuations, or short circuit situations.
- Energy Efficient: The Stiebel EltronTempra 20 Plus has remarkable energy-saving features. The self-modulating control will ensure that you get to see at least a 20-30 % reduction in electricity for any given month of use. This is a huge bonus considering traditional tank water heaters consume way more energy.
- High Capacity: High capacity water supply is one of the unique features of the Tempra 20 Plus. It comes with advanced flow technology which will ensure a constant flow of water when in high demand and even at higher temperatures.
Things to be aware of
- Warm Water Flow: This happens when the demand exceeds the average capacity and starts to get warmer, not necessarily hotter. If you intend to enjoy fuming hot water at a constant rate, you are assured to be disappointed.
- Cold Water Flow: This is typical when the incoming water flow is ice cold. It sure takes a toll on the energy efficiency of this unit. This is suited for those regions with a warm climatic conditions or where there won’t be extreme antarctic weather conditions.
One of the most positive features about the Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus requires no venting. This unit may be installed DIY if you are handy and the electrical outlets are there. This can be installed independently by carefully reading the user manual, which has beneficial schematic diagrams. We recommend you seek professional help to fit an electrical system as this can be dangerous to you and other appliances in the household if you don’t know what you are doing.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus is a power-packed advanced tankless water heater that needs to be at your home if you intend to have a brisk flow of hot water at your disposal. Although there are minor drawbacks, like any other water heater you would purchase, this water heater’s net efficiency and working performance are entirely unmatched.